1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity and humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless ministry, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We recognize sin as anything God, through the Bible, tells us not to do. We believe that all people sin, falling short of the glory of God, and are therefore in need of salvation. We believe in Christ’s complete, eternal work of forgiveness. For one to accept this free gift they must repent of their sins and trust Christ for their salvation; accepting Him as their personal Lord and Savior. For this salvation, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live an increasingly sanctified life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal separation from God.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.